Strategic ability, tenacity and true customer focus. These are the key qualities you must possess to ensure your success in this rare opportunity to further build the solid foundations of this global, complex and highly sophisticated multi-million key account.
The global turnover is over 400M, and so this is a true key account within one of the largest FMCG consumer packaging manufacturers in the world. The account has fantastic scope for growth to enable you to place a firm fingerprint not only on the future of the division but also the future of your own career. Our client has raised this appointment for a dynamic, emotionally mature, multi level communicator. Negotiation with significant global accounts must be in your bank of achievements.
- With your developed knowledge of the European territory you will lead this centralised account from Western Europe. Responsibilities include:
- Building a robust and lasting relationship with the customer on all communication levels
- Lead negotiations from the front with an intelligent and multi-faceted approach
- Identify and develop market share expansion opportunities and new business possibilities within the account and share with the executive team
- Determine the strategic approach to the account including teams, innovation, R&D with some brand focusing in alignment with the customer’s expectations
- Responsibility for the overall profitability of the account, monitoring Quality, Supply Chain,
- Sales and Service which will ultimately be your key performance indicators
- Ensure a timely and strategic approach to customer questions and product and market developments, utilising a lateral and resourceful approach.
- Ability to influence others with highly developed negotiation skill
- 10 years plus in complex key account management on multi-territory scale
- Must have had significant P&L responsibility – several million
- Fluent English with other European languages advantageous
- Degree qualified preferably with MBA in relevant discipline
- Forecasting, large scale budget management, pricing and account profitability analysis skills
- You must be geographically mobile within Europe and willing to relocate to the head office.
If the above role appeals to you and you have what it takes – please send your resume with covering letter to expand on the reasons why you are applying for his role to: firstname.lastname@example.org