Brightly acquisitive, resolutely committed to sustainable growth with an unrivalled customer focus, this true leader in their field of plastic packaging are appointing a senior leader for the European industrial operations to further strengthen their position in the international rigid plastics market. A globally respected company, they are financially very stable and with an exceptional portfolio running into the billions, this inspiring manufacturer offers an enviable environment for its employees.
- Responsible for the 9 industrial packaging plants in central Europe (Belgium,
- Netherlands/Germany/Czech Republic/Slovakia)
- Develop a strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization.
- Develop and drive local management teams.
- Oversee cluster operations to ensure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
- Plan, develop, and implement strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the company.
- Review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
- Oversee operations to include evaluating operating and financial performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10 or more years of experience in a senior leadership role.
- Previous oversight of sales, operations, and finance.
- Superior presentation, written and oral skills.
- Agent and driver of change and improvement management.
- Ability to relate to a diverse group within the employee base.
- Ability to demonstrate positions of increasing responsibility over entire career.
- Ability to inspire and motivate.
- Ability to manage major customer relations.
- Previous sales management experience is a plus.
If the above role appeals to you and you have what it takes – please send your resume with covering letter to expand on the reasons why you are applying for his role to: firstname.lastname@example.org