Location: North East Italy
This global client is a protagonist in the printed flexible and rigid packaging sector. With a highly developed knowledge of the material and relevant avant-garde technologies, this innovative market leader challenge convention and drive innovation from the forefront to address rapidly changing consumer habits and sit firmly on the cutting edge of their sector.
For their international Service Centre located in North East of Italy, they have raised the appointment for a highly dynamic Customer Service Centre leader. With a highly developed technology and knowledge of the material first and foremost, this innovative market leader challenge convention and drive innovation from the forefront to address rapidly changing consumer habits and sit firmly on the cutting edge of their sector.
This important position will see you spear-heading a diverse team of 10 FTEs including CS centre executives and administration, driving the provision of outstanding service to the client and distributor network . With the continuous increase of efficiency by automating and standardising the processes you will also create a dynamic environment where orders are handled promptly, staff members work together and silos are a thing of the past. You will have the opportunity to take your previously acquired analytical and leadership skillsets and drive the change required to take the centre into the future as an efficient, reliable and keystone part of the whole European division.
You will ensure that your team and your peers will harmonise with the new rules that are made in regard to order taking and query handling resulting in a harmonised place to work.
- Manage and lead the Customer Service and admin Team to deliver outstanding customer service ensuring agreed targets are met and relevant qualitative standards are achieved
- Act as a point of escalation, ensure high level management and coordination of the contact between the clients and the site to ensure a professional and high quality service is delivered at all times
- Responsibility for all sales administration and supply chain administration
- Support and coordinate the team through clear direction and resolve conflicting priority requests
- Develop and implement procedures to provide high quality services and drive alignment with all regions
- Drive continuous improvement through clearly defined KPI’s which you will help to define
- Develop the team within the Service Centre to deliver the highest flexibility and service
- Participate in business partner extension systems (IT etc)
- Participate in the IT Strategy & roadmap regarding the Sales systems (PMS/SAP) in conjunction with the relevant manager
- Ensure excellent co-ordination and communication with all the relevant stakeholders
- Internal and External Customers and supply sites coordination (primarily planning, logistics, debt)
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of Service activity by analysing and proposing recommendations and solutions
- Manage support team size and scheduling to provide 100% cover for the team
- To optimise customer satisfaction, provide support team members with objectives, regular training and appraisals.
- Skills and Experience
- Bachelor / Master degree
- Multi discipline/ international service background
- 5-10 years business experience
- Committed to meeting customer service excellence
- An expert in managing people and CS teams
- Ability to develop people and let them grow
- Ability to deal with pressure and maintain a consistently positive and pleasant attitude – tenacious and calm under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) in a timely manner
- Well developed business judgment
- Drive for results
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Able to create and implement strategy
- SAP experience
- Fluent in English and Italian with a third European language a plus
- International experience
The NJ Partnership operate exclusively within the packaging markets on a global scale, sourcing successful executives for inspiring jobs on a retained basis. If this role appeals to you, please contact Katharine Martins – Katharine.email@example.com alternatively call us on 0044 113 323 0986