Global excellence, end-to-end focus on quality and a production process developed through customer partnering and business driven by world class manufacturing. This company is a complete, end-to-end, packaging solutions provider for the personal and the oral care markets.
Headquartered in Western Europe, our client provides packaging globally – utilising a number of state of the art manufacturing plants over several continents.
As a world class cosmetic packaging company, we act on a global level, sharing our experience, processes and technologies across all our manufacturing sites. This results in all customers benefiting from enhanced speed to market, high quality, and superior return on investment.
Our client has made marked improvements in the management of quality over the last decade. The Group needs now to adapt to a more complex and competitive market as well as high expectations from the customers. To ensure that quality is in the DNA of the group, and identified as part of our value proposition from our customers, the Group wishes to integrate a Quality Director – able to bring a new vision, culture, methodology and management of quality.
- Build the vision and roadmap to deploy a best in class quality system, quality management and quality culture in the Group.
- Deploy different approaches depending on the product, market and customers and ensure the understanding, engagement and commitment of the business leaders.
- Build or improve the “quality house” : KPIs, training, key initiatives
- Deploy and manage the internal audits program.
- Define the quality system for the Group and guide operational units to ensure the compliance vs. ISO or customer referential.
- Anticipate the evolution of the requirements from the customers and build action plans.
- Give confidence to the customers in the action plans deployed by The Group.
- Represent The Group with main customers.
- Ensure with the purchasing department the deployment of an accurate management system of the suppliers and build key partnerships.
- Deploy appropriate methodologies to integrate quality in the product development.
- At least 15 years experience in a manufacturing environment, in quality and/or other operational positions
- Multi site responsibilities on quality
- Coming from an environment with a high level of expectations on quality, exposed to powerful customers with high standards
- Ability to deploy a vision and an operating agenda to achieve this vision
- Ability to operate in a matrix environment, using different levers of communication, influence, leadership
- Ability to structure, organize and deploy complex systems in a large and international environment
- High composure and energy
- Fluent in English, French and Spanish would be a plus
If the above role appeals to you and you have what it takes – please send your resume with covering letter to expand on the reasons why you are applying for his role to: firstname.lastname@example.org