- Responsible for Sales for all Consumer Goods products in North America, will also interact with their sister companies in Europe
- Will take the lead of a 12-15 person team with plans to grow to 20-25 people over time
- Need someone who is a true “Sales Manager” with extremely strong organizational skills. Someone who is adept at running a sales organization
- Must have a track record of success building a sales team; someone with a dynamic personality who can attract talent to the company (able to build and manage a sales team)
- Dynamic personality with strong communication skills
- Good organizational skills a must (An analytical Thinker); This individual needs to have a process and method in place to communicate effectively and regularly with the sales team (phone calls, emails, conference calls)
- Able to communicate effectively to their sales team – able to establish a better systematic way to communicate with the team
- Able to recruit, organize and incentivize the sales team
- Ability to work with senior leadership team to develop and execute overall sales strategy for the organization
- Ability to lead and manage a large direct sales team
- Someone who comes from their industry (already knows their industry); or has worked with engineered products packaging machinery.
- Must have B2B sales experience selling highly engineered products (preferably packaging equipment related)
- Experience with customization of product, working key accounts, B2B sales, and experience running a sales organization.
- They are currently organized by Product, Geography, and/or location. Their plan is to have sales team organized around different technology areas in the future
- Someone with experience selling to major CPG or Consumer Products companies; Green Mountain, Proctor & Gamble, Nestle, etc. (Someone who understands equipment for packaging)
- Some experience/exposure working for an international company would be seen as a plus.
- Must have experience working in a multi matrix organization and be able to effectively communicate with engineering, marketing and upper level executives.
- Must have a minimum of BS Engineer (or technical degree); MBA a plus but not required
- This role MUST be based in KY in order to be an active member of the leadership team, and since these are custom engineered solutions this role will work closely with marketing & engineering
If the above role appeals to you and you have what it takes – please send your resume with covering letter to expand on the reasons why you are applying for his role to: firstname.lastname@example.org