A career in recruitment is demanding…
As a recruitment consultant, you will be tested and challenged every day. It is a career where you take responsibility for your own success and failure. The rewards are directly linked to the amount of effort you put in.
The days fly by as your communication, project management and problem solving skills are used to the fullest by managing both your client and candidate’s needs.
Under the guidance of your manager and mentor, you will develop your own business portfolio; work with your colleagues, clients and top-level candidates to quickly establish your personal brand and credibility in the market.
You will operate at senior level to identify key individuals for organisations.
You will plan and deliver to both client and internal key performance indicators.
Have you got what it takes?
- A good recruiter keeps a constant mix of business development and account management activities
- Research and develop your market
- Screen and interview candidates
- Attract candidates through advertising campaigns and through direct approach
- Manage through candidates interviews and offers
- New business development
- Proactively manage existing client relationships
- Present our proposition
- Gain exclusivity or retained business development
Do you possess the characteristics, skills and attributes to be a great recruiter…
- Confident • Hardworking • Inquisitive & Interested • Good planning & multitasking • Attention-to-detail
- Problem solving • Creative approach • Organised • Self-motivated • Resilient